Mother's Day is May 8 this year, which is right around the corner. If you haven't gotten a gift for the mothers in your life -- your mother, the mother to your kids, yourself! -- now's the time.
I regularly bookmark things that I see and love (my Etsy favorites list is miles long at this point), and I trawled my bookmarks for items that would make great gifts for mom. I think a great gift is something that the recipient wouldn't get herself because she sees it as a luxury or indulgence, but fits with her taste and style. All these things might fit that bill for your special someone.
Mother's Day Gifts
1. Brixton Jo Straw Rancher Hat $79 To stay sun-safe while working in the garden or enjoying a meal outside with family and friends.
2. Summer Holiday 9x12 Vintage Painting Print $20 To remind her of that wonderful beach holiday you took, or plan to take together.
3. Silk Scarf $48 A cheerful scarf to brighten her day whenever she wears it.
4. Organic Rescue Hand Cream $20 Extremely soothing cream for her capable hands. (I'm a huge fan of this Etsy shop's products.)
5. Birdies Faux Fur Slippers $85 Super soft, luxurious slippers to wear around the house.
6. Vintage Ceramic Vase Collection $56 An instant collection of vintage vases, and a place to keep the buds that she snips while on walks.
7. Tree Note Card Set $14 Beautiful black-and-white illustrated note cards to make letter-writing feel special.
8. Handmade Ceramic Catch-all Dish $36 A versatile handmade dish that can pull double duty as a serving tray or a catch-all dish for keys, rings, and other small trinkets.
9. Floral Vase 11x14 Vintage Painting Print $28 To give her the gift of peonies and roses that bloom all year long.
What are you getting for the mothers in your life? If you're a mom, what's your favorite kind of gift to receive? I'd love to hear! And check out more gift ideas on my Pinterest board.